Yes, Kellyanne Conway, We Are Most Definitely Calling Donald Trump a Liar

Er, yes?
Er, yes?
Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 5.39.33 PM.png

Yesterday, Donald Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway was caught by surprise when CNN's Alisyn Camerota asked her whether Donald Trump would release documents from the IRS proving that he was, as he has claimed for months now, under audit.

Conway looked shocked at the question and shot back with perhaps the most unintentionally hilarious response of the election thus far.

"I'm sorry," Conway said, after Camerota repeated her question. "Are you calling him a liar?"

Not finished ridiculing herself, Conway continued: "Seriously, we're running against a Clinton, and we're going to challenge someone's veracity?"

Er, yes?

Firstly, there is an increasing amount of evidence to imply that Trump is not only lying about his wealth, but lying about being audited by the IRS. Vice has just sued the IRS for audits of Donald Trump’s tax returns because of his extreme lack of transparency and the fact that IRS Commissioner John Koskinen has gone on record stating that it is "rare" for an individual taxpayer to be audited every year, as Donald Trump claims he has been. If this turns out to be true, it could be the biggest story of the election and a massive blow to Trump's campaign.

Secondly, Trump is not just a liar, he's a pathological liar with such little regard for the truth that he feels no shame in changing his story on literally an hourly basis.

Take for example, the lie he told about receiving a letter from the NFL saying they didn't want the presidential debates to go head to head with them during two major games. Or the speech he gave with so many lies in it that it took a dozen AP writers to fact check it. Or the lie that he never said Japan should handle its own defense and have nuclear weapons available to use against North Korea. And on and on and on

For Kellyanne Conway to pretend her candidate isn't the biggest liar in any presidential contest in all of US history is, unsurprisingly, another huge lie.

No surprises why Trump hired her.