What's Wrong With Rudy? Giuliani Calls Trump 'Reagan,' Mixes Other Stuff Up

Like Rudy says, just look at the videos!
Like Rudy says, just look at the videos!

Holy shit, y'all, I think Rudy Giuliani is losing his shit. And I'm not just talking about how he keeps forgetting 9/11. On Hardball tonight, he just kept fucking shit up:

Hillary Clinton, of course, never worked for the CIA (as far as we know), and the report was released on Labor Day weekend, and itdidn’t say what Giuliani says it said, even though he read it twice. Also of great concern is Giuliani’s need for a “magnifying glass” when the report was released in rather large, clear print.

Later in the interview, Giuliani was praising Trump’s plan for military spending when he did this:

  Ronald Reagan is going to go into negotiations with Putin from a position of strength.

Not without a Ouija board, Rudy.

I'm not saying Rudy is fucked up in the head, I'm just saying! Look at the videos!

Also, 9/11: