Watch Donald Trump Make Joke About Child-Poisoning Flint Water Crisis as White Crowd Roars

God damn the media for ignoring this.
God damn the media for ignoring this.

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it, partially because nobody on the news has even fucking mentioned it! (transcript here):

The media is ignoring a mostly-white crowd laughing it up over a crisis that has damaged the health of a predominantly black population.

At the same rally, Trump made another completely unreported gaffe, saying he doesn't "feel sorry" for American workers because he's "working hard" too, standing at a podium (transcript here):

What is getting covered is Trump mocking Hillary seconds later (transcript here):