MEMBERS ONLY: This Will Probably Get Me Hacked

"Indeed, I write all this with a nagging sense of fear that I could be retaliated against for speaking out and calling these people what they are. Criminals."
"Indeed, I write all this with a nagging sense of fear that I could be retaliated against for speaking out and calling these people what they are. Criminals."

America is once again going crazy, and the gurgling insanity is being amplified by the news media. Again.

In case you hadn't noticed, Hillary Clinton's lead in the national polls has almost entirely vanished, while the latest statewide polls on the electoral map show Donald Trump winning not just way too many red states given how horrendously dangerous he is, but now he appears to have a narrow lead in battleground states like Iowa, Ohio and North Carolina, prompting Nate Silver to tweet: "Trump has a 1 in 3 chance of winning the election. It's highly competitive, folks."

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you weekly access to the digital magazine and all our Members Only Articles. Supporting independent media is now more important than ever, so please consider