This Racist Joke Will Help You Not Feel Sorry For Ann Coulter When She Bombs Painfully at Rob Lowe Roast

Glad to help.
Glad to help.

As a former stand-up comic, it's really tough for me to watch anyone bomb, even someone I can't stand, so it was very nice of Ann Coulter to include this witless racist joke in her painful set, to help me through it:

  “I’m hoping to persuade you all to vote for [Donald] Trump, most of all I want you David [Spade], because it would prove the media is lying when they say that Trump won’t get the vote of a single spade.”

Even with that, though, and with all I know about Ann Coulter, I couldn't resist an involuntary sympathetic nausea at the deadly response she got for her full 6-minute set. See if you can read Pete Davidson's lips when he calls her a "racist cunt":