This Is the New Smartest Thing Mika Brzezinski Has Ever Said

How is Mika Brzezinski outclassing the entire mainstream media?
How is Mika Brzezinski outclassing the entire mainstream media?

Once is a fluke. Twice? We'll see, but hell if Mika Brzezinski didn't just make me stand up and cheer for a second time this week, this time for perfectly puncturing the horseshit media narrative that Donald Trump actually accomplished something by going to Mexico yesterday:

Does it still count even though she said "stupidity" both times? I say yes, I say she can call this stupidity "stupidity" every day if she wants to, and I will continue to clap.

I kid Brzezinski, but she's actually been pretty insightful about Trump all along. Pity she can't apply the same instincts to Hillary Clinton. Mika never met a shitty Hillary narrative she didn't love.