This Happened: Trump Adviser Says It's "UNFAIR" To Judge Trump's Foreign Policy Until After He's Elected

Maybe we can elect just the tip, just to see how it feels.
Maybe we can elect just the tip, just to see how it feels.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is right-wing lunatic and Trump Campaign Senior Advisor AJ Delgado telling Chris Hayes it's "unfair" to judge Trump until after he takes office, and has all the information Hillary Clinton used to have (transcript here):

Yeah, what's he supposed to do, anyway? Put his policy positions on some kind of a WEBSITE or something, like that's even a thing?!?

Update: AJ MAD!