Sorry, Non-Christians! Donald Trump Says He Wants an America 'Under One God'

Another quote the media is ignoring.
Another quote the media is ignoring.

In just one speech last night, Donald Trump joked about the poisoning of children, said he doesn't feel sorry for workers because he works so hard being at podiums, and this:

Imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working as one people under one God, under one American flag.

It's unclear if Jews count, but I'm sure we'll find out when someone in the media presses him to clarify it NEVER.

Now imagine Hilary Clinton said something comparable. Shit, imagine she said something like "Racists are deplorable."