Seven Quotes Donald Trump Will Want to Forget While in Mexico

Remember these, Donald?
Remember these, Donald?
donald-trump-taco.jpg

Exactly why Donald Trump or anyone in his spectacularly stupid campaign team thinks it is a good idea for him to show up in the country he has insulted at every given opportunity is anyone's guess, but it's pretty safe to assume that his visit to Mexico to meet President Enrique Peña Nieto will go down about as well as a Fidel Castro trip to Miami would.

While Donald might think his impromptu fact finding vacation will make him look 'presidential', he seems to be underestimating just how badly he has offended his host country over the past year, and what effect his visit will have on US/Mexican relations.

Here are seven unbelievably offensive things Trump has said about Mexico and Hispanics that he probably wishes he hadn't:

1. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Donald Trump's presidential announcement speech

2. “What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”

Donald Trump in a statement about his presidential speech

3."Our leaders are stupid. Our politicians are stupid. And the Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning and they send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them."

- Donald Trump speaking to Fox News anchor Chris Wallace

4. "Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed." -

Donald Trump on Twitter

5. "Jeb Bush has to like the Mexican illegals because of his wife"

- Donald Trump on Twitter

6. "Jeb Bush is crazy, who cares that he speaks Mexican, this is America, English !!""

- Donald Trump on Twitter

- Donald Trump speaking to Hispanic journalist Jorge Ramos