MEMBERS ONLY: Michele Bachmann's Trump Remarks and How the Left Still Doesn't Get Why Burkas Are Oppressive

Bob Cesca discusses Michele Bachmann signing on to advise the GOP nominee on foreign policy, and why the left is still clueless on the oppression Muslim women are subjected to.
Bob Cesca discusses Michele Bachmann signing on to advise the GOP nominee on foreign policy, and why the left is still clueless on the oppression Muslim women are subjected to.

Lost in the geyser of ongoing Trump headlines was the one about Michele Bachmann signing on to advise the GOP nominee on foreign policy. I was unaware that Bachmann was a foreign policy expert, but okay. She couldn't possibly be less qualified that the rest of the dunderheads working for Trump at the moment. Put another way: she fits right into Trump's legion of doom.

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you weekly access to the digital magazine and all our Members Only Articles. Supporting independent media is now more important than ever, so please consider joining and becoming part of our community!