Lyin' Donald Trump Still Lying About Obama Birther Conspiracy

Don't let him get away with it.
Don't let him get away with it.

Now, not to mention her in the same breath, but Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it. I finished it. You know what I mean. President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period.

The only thing about that that was true was that Obama was born here. Hillary's campaign didn't have anything to do with birtherism, and Trump never "ended" anything. What's important now is that Trump's interviewers not let this go:

Anyone who interviews Trump and doesn't A- insist he admit he was lying about Hillary (or prove the statement) and B- ask for the names and written findings of those investigations needs to be fired. Period.