FBI Report Proves That Hillary Clinton’s Personal Email Use Was Allowed, Just Like She Said

Here's more of what they're not telling you.
Here's more of what they're not telling you.

Remember when Hillary Clinton said her use of personal email was "allowed," and everybody made fun?

From page 11 of the FBI report (emphasis mine):

While State policy during Clinton’s tenure required that “day-to-day operations [at State] be conducted on [an authorized information system],” according to the REDACTED the Bureau of Information Security Management, REDACTED there was no restriction on the use of personal e-mail accounts for official business.

There’s a legitimate discussion to be had over whether the phrase “was allowed” is too cute, and if I had been advising Hillary Clinton at the time, I’d have recommended using a term with considerably less salesmanship, but the fact that “there was no restriction on the use of personal e-mail accounts for official business” makes what Hillary said true. For some reason, that part of the report hasn’t gotten the attention that others have