16 Quotes from the NBC Commander-in-Chief Forum Indicating Donald Trump Might Have Brain Damage

"We’re losing our jobs like we’re a bunch of babies," and other Trump quotes clearly indicate that he might've suffered a traumatic head injury at some point.
"We’re losing our jobs like we’re a bunch of babies," and other Trump quotes clearly indicate that he might've suffered a traumatic head injury at some point.

You might've heard the endless rumor-mongering from Donald Trump and other conspiratorial Republicans about Hillary Clinton's health and mental capacity. It all emerged after Hillary collapsed from dehydration a few years ago, banging her head in the process. Since then, there's been a steady stream of GOP concern-trolling about her ability to handle the office of the presidency in her allegedly feeble condition. (It's clearly a sexist "crippled old granny" dog whistle.)

However, after watching the Commander-in-Chief Forum on MSNBC Wednesday night, we can't help but to wonder whether it's Trump who's really suffering from brain damage.

Read and decide:

1) "And I was against the war in Iraq because I said it’s going to totally destabilize the Middle East, which it has. It has absolutely been a disastrous war, and by the way, perhaps almost as bad was the way Barack Obama got out. That was a disaster."

So, Trump was absolutely against the war, but also said we should've remained in Iraq indefinitely. Hmm. Interesting. And contradictory.

2) "I think if you saw what happened in Mexico the other day, where I went there, I had great relationships, everything else."

"Where I went there" doesn't make any sense. Apart from being grammatically incomprehensible, he said he "had great relationships?" What does that even mean? Did he somehow convince Jennifer Aniston to fall in love with him then dump her on his way home?

3) "And if you look at what happened, look at the aftermath today where the people that arranged the trip in Mexico have been forced out of government. That’s how well we did."

Just to repeat: Donald Trump did so well that the officials who invited him were fired. How is this a metric to define a victory? It's like saying, I was invited to play for the office softball team, but everyone on the team was fired the next day. This means I won! Huh?

4) "I think under the leadership of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, the generals have been reduced to rubble. They have been reduced to a point where it’s embarrassing for our country."

You can't reduce human beings to rubble. Rubble is "waste or rough fragments of stone, brick, concrete, etc., especially as the debris from the demolition of buildings." It's unclear what the hell Trump means when he says the generals "have been reduced." Are there fewer generals now? And if they're so terrible, as Trump later said, isn't reducing them a good thing?

5) "I don’t think could ever be very stable to where we should have never gone into in the first place."

???

6) "And if you really look at the aftermath of Iraq, Iran is going to be taking over Iraq. They’ve been doing it. And it’s not a pretty picture."

Just by way of fact-checking this section about ISIS, Iran is working with the U.S. against ISIS. Obviously, Trump is unaware of this.

7) "Just we would leave a certain group behind and you would take various sections where they have the oil. They have — people don’t know this about Iraq, but they have among the largest oil reserves in the world, in the entire world."

A couple things here. What exactly is "a certain group?" And how does this group "take various sections?" And, yes, everyone knows that Iraq has one of the largest oil reserves. Everyone knows this. Trump thinks he's the only guy in the world with this information even though this is the first line on the Wikipedia page for Oil reserves of Iraq: "Oil reserves in Iraq are considered the world’s fifth-largest proven oil reserves, with 140 billion barrels."

8) "You know, it used to be to the victor belong the spoils. Now, there was no victor there, believe me."

If there's no victor, as Trump just said, how the hell can the victor take the spoils (the oil)?

Brain. Damage.

9) "But when I do come up with a plan that I like and that perhaps agrees with mine, or maybe doesn’t — I may love what the generals come back with."

The above statement about Trump's secret plan for ISIS directly contradicts the next line (#10), which was:

10) "I have a plan."

Either he has a plan of his own or he doesn't. He can't say he hasn't "come up with a plan," then say he already has one.

11) "I have a very substantial chance of winning. Make America great again. We’re going to make America great again. I have a substantial chance of winning."

Again, this is an actual quote. Although, it could be some form of A-B-B-A rhyming meter, which case, if intentional, he's not brain damaged, he's kind of a genius. But it's definitely not intentional.

12) "I have pretty good with the body language. I could tell they were not happy."

Donald Trump clearly doing his best Google Translate impression. Also, he just tossed his CIA briefers under a bus, suggesting they colored their briefing with disparaging hints about their boss, the president. Oh, and the body language thing, which has become a Fox News Channel novelty, is now part of Trump's foreign policy. Sleep tight, America.

13) "If we had a relationship with Russia, wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could work on it together and knock the hell out of ISIS?"

Kumbaya, etc. But Trump doesn't realize that Russia is operating in Syria out of support for President Assad. In October 2015, Trump said this about Assad: "Assad's a bad guy, but they're all bad guys. We're supporting rebels. You know they talk about the Syria Free Rebels. We're supporting rebels. We don't even know who they are."

14) "We’re losing our jobs like we’re a bunch of babies."

What?! Babies? Huh?

15) "And the best thing we can do is set up a court system within the military."

There's already a court system in the military. You'd think he's at least watched an episode of M*A*S*H at some point.

16) "Well, it is — it is — it is a correct tweet."

That was Trump's response when asked about a 2013 tweet in which the GOP nominee said, "26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military, only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men and women together?" In other words, put men and women together and women are going to be raped. Simply put: boys will be boys.

Brain damage. Trump needs to release his complete medical records now.

(No, I don't really believe Trump has brain damage. He might, but there's no hard evidence. He's just an incompetent nincompoop who's way out of his depth.)