Donald Trump Just Admitted He Has No Plan For Defeating ISIS Because OF COURSE HE DOESN'T

The truth slips out.
The truth slips out.

At tonight's "Commander-in-Chief Forum," Donald Trump slipped up and accidentally told the truth(emphasis mine):

Lauer: So, is the plan you’ve been hiding this whole time asking someone else for their plan?

Trump: No. But when I do come up with a plan that I like, and that perhaps agrees with mine — or maybe doesn’t — I may love what the generals come back with...

Lauer: But you have your own plan?

Trump: I have a plan, but I don’t wanna...

But you really do have a girlfriend who lives in Canada, and we just can't meet her because she's in the space program?

As anyone familiar with the English language will tell you, if someone already has a plan, they can't then "come up with" a plan. Maybe Trump really does have a plan, and just accidentally said he would "come up with" a plan to compare with that of the generals, except of course he doesn't have a fucking plan! Even Trump, with this unmitigated slip-up, can't believe we're all still pretending any of this is real. But I bet this gets nothing tomorrow, as the media scrambles to keep it all even-Steven.