Can Someone Please Explain What the F*ck Sarah Palin's Latest Facebook Post is About?

This is madness. Utter madness.
This is madness. Utter madness.
palin.jpg

As we've noted in recent times, Sarah Palin's presence on Facebook is becoming increasingly bizarre and unhinged. From dark rants about overthrowing the US government to unwisely taking on the likes of Bill Nye, Palin has been using the world's largest social media platform to air whatever she has on her -- how shall we say -- somewhat limited mind.

Yesterday, Palin posted what can only be described as uninhibited madness on her wall. I've read this several times over and still cannot understand what the fuck she is talking about. Accompanying photos of herself in the hospital with a rather nasty looking bump on her head, Palin wrote the following:

palin cut.jpg

Leave Hillary Alone, Bullies

Aww, c'mon guys, give her a break. Anyone can be out of commission.... for weeks on end... whilst in the heat of battle for the highest office in the land. No press conferences for nearly a year? No scheduled campaign events for days upon days? No statements, no answers, no accountability, no problem. Layin' low to run out the clock before November, but you're SEXIST for noticing it.

And you're MISOGYNIST for questioning a female's fitness. Good thing media didn't hound the crap out of '08 candidate John McCain for his decades-old military medical records or I'd guess them to be hypocrites.

Leave Hillary alone! All that email-evidenced yoga, and wedding planning, and cookie-baking-grandma-duty wears you out. Believe you me.Heck, even those of us claiming to be fit as a (seasoned?) fiddle, hit bumps in the wellness road. Even I. Especially I. (Remember Piper's middle name is "Grace"; mine isn't.)Rock-running recently, I tripped over my own two feet and crashed & burned face-first. I recovered with the doc's SuperGlue, and now any man who asks "what happened?" I'll refer to as just a mean ol' SEXIST bully.Glad for Hillary's protective media's precedence. The next woman running for POTUS has no need to answer to much of anything, for we've got weddings to plan, and Down Dogs to do, and cookies in the oven! So just leave us alone, boys.- Sarah Palin

It appears that Palin is attempting to mock people who think attacking Hillary Clinton over her health are sexist, but what this has to do Clinton not doing press conferences or with Palin running and falling on her face is anyone's guess.

The rest of it is just...well...even more fucking nuts. Apparently Palin is going to start telling men who question her about her face that they are sexist because of Hillary Clinton's "protective media's precedence" or something. It's also unclear who is getting married/doing yoga/baking cookies -- maybe she is referring to herself and Clinton, or the next woman running for president?

Does anyone understand this? I'm completely stumped.