Watch Glenn Beck Scream 'All Pie Matters' Like an Insane Person

This is conservatives' ANSWER to Trump's racism.
This is conservatives' ANSWER to Trump's racism.

I'm going to roll this out to you Memento-style, because it's better that way. Fade in from credits to this shit here:

Okay, how the fuck did we get there? Well, let's back the story up a little bit, and discover that this is Glenn Beck's way of trying to show how he's really down with black struggle, because he understands their lives are like slices of pie:

Oh, okay, now it makes sense. But in case you're starting to think that Glenn Beck is merely clueless and tone-deaf about Pie Lives, let's rewind it a little bit more to hear him explain how Black Lives Matter is made up of communists and black people who are actually just afraid of other black people:

Glenn Beck should get himself a mess of tattoos like Guy Pearce did in Memento, except all of them should just say "Shut the Fuck Up."