Watch Donald Trump's Health Care Plan Get Torn to Shreds

Like everything Trump has done in life, his health care policy is based on big promises with absolutely no substance. And the more we expose his nonsense, the safer we are heading into November, so please share this with anyone who is interested in, you know, not dying.
Like everything Trump has done in life, his health care policy is based on big promises with absolutely no substance. And the more we expose his nonsense, the safer we are heading into November, so please share this with anyone who is interested in, you know, not dying.
Trump health care.jpg

The Atlantic put together a short video explaining how Donald Trump's health care plan for America would work -- or in this case, not work at all.

It is important viewing because it is yet further proof that Donald Trump isn't actually running for president, but conducting the mother of all PR events to boost his name recognition before he finds a way out of a campaign that is turning into a complete nightmare. Either that, or Trump is on course to send the country back to the 19th century with a series of policies that literally no one can understand

"We're looking at a public health nightmare," says Atlantic Staff writer Vann R. Newkirk II after looking at some of Trump's proposals that include dumping Obamacare and leaving 20 million Americans without insurance.

No shit.

Just watch: