Watch Ann Coulter Explain Why She Invited a Black Uber Driver to a Breitbart Party

Isn't that what all totally normal non-racists do?
Isn't that what all totally normal non-racists do?

Really, Ann, tell us why you invited that nice Uber driver to your Breitbart book party:

Okay, I guess its possible that the Uber driver was listening to CNN, but does Coulter expect us to believe the guy didn't pepper-spray her after that creepy invite?

I used to get a lot of this when I went to CPAC, conservatives humble-bragging that a group of them could manage to congregate without displaying overt racism, but at least most of them were well-intentioned. Ann Coulter is just a disgusting racism profiteer.