Wait, WHAT?!? Donald Trump's Campaign Manager Criticized Hillary Clinton for WHAT?!?

WHAT?!?
WHAT?!?

Honestly, I've been trying to even, but I just can't anymore. I'm not even mad at Kellyanne Conway for saying this dumb shit, because why shouldn't she? Nobody's going to say anything back to her.

Ewww! A website!! That you click on!!! Ga-ROSS!!!!

Steve Kornacki didn't bat a single eyelash as Conway derided the very notion of documenting your policy positions in a detailed and accessible fashion, because, like Mika said, we're all just pretending to be looking at something real at this point.