MEMBERS ONLY: The Hillary Hate Industry

"It is more than just a few rogue characters attempting to discredit her -- it is a cottage industry built on the most despicable form of misogyny."
"It is more than just a few rogue characters attempting to discredit her -- it is a cottage industry built on the most despicable form of misogyny."
hillary clinton hate.jpg

A single story published this week finally made me truly understand the level of irrational hatred Hillary Clinton has faced throughout her political career and public life. While I've been sympathetic to Hillary Clinton in the past, I've never fully comprehended the sheer psychopathic magnitude of the venom she has had to confront in over 25 years of being in the public eye.

To continue reading this article, please go here.

A Banter Membership gets you weekly access to the digital magazine and all our Members Only Articles. Supporting independent media is now more important than ever, so please consider becoming a member and helping stay independent.