Shoot Hillary 'In The Vagina': This Supercut of Sexist Attacks on Hillary Clinton is Literally Unbelievable

You knew it was bad, but not this bad.
You knew it was bad, but not this bad.

I came across this supercut of sexist shit about Hillary today, apparently put together by Media Matters, and it shocked even me. That vagina quote is real, and it kinda goes on for awhile. What's really shocking, though, is I know for a fact they're missing some, too.

Watching this made me really appreciate Donald Trump, because it is becoming apparent to me that the media hates Hillary so much, they'd literally let anyone with a pulse who isn't Trump beat her. And they're trying to keep Trump close to her, too.