Sarah Palin Thinks These 'Top 5 Most Violent Obama Quotes' Are Worse Than Trump's Assassination Joke

Apparently, asking someone to get out of the way is "violent."
Apparently, asking someone to get out of the way is "violent."

Even for a Republican, Sarah Palin is a fucking idiot, and she can't go more than a few days without demonstrating it. On Facebook, she's trying to deflect attention away from Trump's joke about assassinating Hillary Clinton by pointing out the "Top 5 Most Violent Obama Quotes" EVAR!

These are the actual quotes that Palin thinks are worse than joking about the assassination of a political rival:

And in case you missed it, here's what Trump said:

I'm a little disappointed, to tell you the truth, because I thought maybe the wingnuts had unearthed some kick-ass Obama quotes that I've missed. And yes, I will use that Palin Xanadu album cover screengrab until the day I die, because it's awesome.

The quotes themselves are so plainly innocuous that it's hardly necessary to explain their respective contexts, but here are links for each quote anyway:

  1. “I want them just to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess.”
  2. “I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”
  3. “We talk to these folks because they, potentially, have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick.”
  4. “If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder”
  5. “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”