New Poll Shows Trump is in Very, Very Deep Trouble

"We are starting to hear the faint rumblings of a Hillary Clinton landslide"
"We are starting to hear the faint rumblings of a Hillary Clinton landslide"
Donald Trump.jpg

The latest Quinnipiac University poll does not bode well for Donald Trump. In fact, it is so bad that it would be a bonafide miracle for Trump to turn it around. Reported Politico:

Hillary Clinton has opened up a 10-point national lead over Donald Trump in the Quinnipiac University poll of likely voters out Thursday, the latest sign of the Democratic nominee's sturdy momentum as Trump wades through self-inflicted controversies.

Among those likely to vote in November, Clinton grabbed 51 percent in a head-to-head matchup, while Trump earned 41 percent.

Clinton leads with women (60% to 36%), voters between the ages of 18-34 (64% to 29%), and those between 35-49 (53% to 39%). Clinton is also ahead with independents (46% t0 41%). Trump is beating Clinton with men (48% to 42%), and whites with no college degree (58% to 35%) -- which is hardly surprising

50-64 year olds are evenly divided with Clinton at 46% and Trump at 47%, while retirees are behind Trump 49% to 45%.

While Trump can claim victory with certain demographics, the fact is the margins are relatively small, while Clinton's are huge in the demos she is ahead in.

"We are starting to hear the faint rumblings of a Hillary Clinton landslide," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll. "Her 10-point lead is further proof that Donald Trump is in a downward spiral as the clock ticks."

And with Trump changing his campaign team almost as frequently as he changes his wife, the prospect of him pulling it together in time looks increasingly unlikely. So let's enjoy the rest of the show as he continues to lay waste to both his own campaign and everything else around him.