The Meaning of Life Podcast #17: Embracing the Feminine

This week Ben and Vazken discuss embracing the feminine as an integral path to healing the fissures in our own psyches, the environment and building a world of greater acceptance.
This week Ben and Vazken discuss embracing the feminine as an integral path to healing the fissures in our own psyches, the environment and building a world of greater acceptance.
Meaning of Life Podcast Image.jpg

Everywhere around us we see distorted expressions of masculinity -- from angry gym bros to Wall St traders, and a political culture that demeans and denigrates women.

But does our culture's distortion of masculinity have wider implications? What role does the feminine play in healing our environment and our own distorted psyches?

This week Ben and Vazken discuss embracing the feminine as an integral path to healing, helping you get better at Martial Arts, and repairing the fissures in both ourselves and the natural world around us.

Download and listen on iTunes here!