Paul Krugman: “Racial Antagonism is a Good Indicator of Who’s a Trump Supporter.”

Paul Krugman is actually being awfully kind about Donald Trump supporters, given the extensive evidence supports the notion that they are in fact a bunch of barely literate morons.
Paul Krugman is actually being awfully kind about Donald Trump supporters, given the extensive evidence supports the notion that they are in fact a bunch of barely literate morons.
Trump bro

Trump bro

During an interview on Bloomberg TV, New York Times columnist and esteemed economist Paul Krugman dismissed the notion that “economic anxiety" was a good predictor of who might be a Trump supporter.

"Racial antagonism is a good indicator of who’s a Trump supporter,” said Krugman.

“The idea that this is what it’s about, that his China bashing and his trade stuff is really behind the movement...I think what’s really happening is all these subterranean impulses driving the Republican vote for decades are just coming to the surface.”

Paul Krugman is actually being awfully kind about Donald Trump supporters, given the extensive evidence supports the notion that they are in fact a bunch of barely literate morons.

As we have reported numerous times, Trump supporters are likely to be unable to construct coherent sentences, and almost certainly severely lacking in general cognitive abilities

For reference, please watch the following exhibit:

“Go fucking make my tortilla, motherfucker. Build that fucking wall for me.”

Yes, above all else, this delightful young man is most definitely concerned about the complex economic issues facing America.