Joe Scarborough Mocks Obama For Promising To Do Things He Actually Wound Up Doing

Facts are not their friends.
Facts are not their friends.

First, Kellyanne Conway mocks Hillary for having a website full of detailed policy plans, and then Joe Scarborough goes on this bitter rant to balm his aching Trump-addled soul:

Here's the problem, Joe: This really was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick (uninsured rate has fallen to 11%) and good jobs to the jobless (15 million jobs created in 77 months); this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal (cut carbon emissions in U.S. and secured global climate agreement); this was the moment when we ended a war (just ask Trump) and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth (global opinion of U.S. continues to rise). So fuck off.

Here's Obama's full 2008 primary victory speech: