Hey Chris Matthews, Here's Video of That Ku Klux Klan Wizard Endorsing Trump. Can Hillary Expect Your Apology Now?

Hillary will take that apology in writing, Chris.
Hillary will take that apology in writing, Chris.

So, we all knew Chris Matthews was a dumbfuck, but he confirmed it last night when he threw a fit at Hillary Clinton for being "nasty" enough to call Donald Trump out for the racist piece of garbage he is. TO BE CLEAR, that is dumb shit all on its own.

What's even dumber, though, is that he did that without even knowing that the very thing he was bitching about, Hillary connecting Trump with the Klan, was based on a real thing. Here's Matthews expressing surprise that a real live Klan Imperial Wizard endorsed Trump, followed by footage of the Imperial Wizard endorsing Trump:

As if that's not dumb enough, that shot I just showed you? It's the first fucking thing in the ad that he's complaining about:

Hillary will take that apology in writing, Chris.