This Is The Smartest Thing Mika Brzezinski Has Ever Said

Every political reporter should hear this.
Every political reporter should hear this.

I don't care if you're a Republican or a Democrat, liberal or conservative, or anything in between; as long as you're a person who still has even a little bit of sense, this mini-rant by Mika Brzezinski, ostensibly aimed at the Republican Party but brilliantly banked into the news media, is perfect:

Yes, Mika! Just because a chimpanzee sits in a chair and moves pieces around doesn't mean he's "playing chess."

I don't know if she meant to, but Mika just outclassed a legion of media critics right there.

Also on MJ: this chyron fail, which paints a disturbing image of tutu-sporting congressional and state legislative candidates:

2thumb.jpg