These 3 Charts Show What Donald Trump's Economic Plan Would Do to America

Hint: it's not good.
Hint: it's not good.
Trump-Nuclear-bomb.jpeg.png

As every responsible media outlet and economic analyst is reporting, Donald Trump's economic plan for America would be a complete disaster for anyone not already incredibly wealthy.

The plan is essentially a more extreme version of the policies George W. Bush enacted during his disastrous presidency, so it gives us a clue as to what we could expect to see during a Trump presidency. In 2013, the Washington Post put together a series of charts summarizing the impact of Bush's rampant tax cutting, and as one can see below, it wasn't pretty.

Here's how drastic tax cuts and rampant deregulation drive massive deficits, increase income inequality and disproportionately benefit the wealthy:

1. The deficit

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 11.43.16 AM.png

2. Hugely increased income inequality

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 11.44.16 AM.png

3. Disproportionate benefits to the ultra wealthy

figure 3.jpg

Is anyone up for more of this?

If not, I'd highly suggest not voting for Donald Trump.