WATCH: President Obama Calmly Rains Devastating Facts on Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan

You really do gotta love this guy.
You really do gotta love this guy.

If being gay were a choice, I might just have to go gay for Obama right now, because he just did three of my most favoritest things at once, those being owning Republicans with facts, humiliating Donald Trump, and shitting all over Saint Ronald Reagan, Trump's racist stepdad:

There you have it: Obama is better than Reagan, and that's just fucking science!

For good measure, he also told pollsters "Fuck your right track/wrong track!"

The "wrong track" was 91% right before he took office, so fuck off.