Watch Moron Tenor Ruin Baseball All-Star Game With Racist 'All Lives Matter' Sign and Anthem

They finally thought up something worse than Home Run Derby.
They finally thought up something worse than Home Run Derby.

Ah, who am I kidding, the All-Star Game sucks anyway, but dipshit Canadian tenor Remigio Pereira of creatively-named Canadian quartet "The Tenors" made it suck more by modifying the Canadian national anthem with a syrupy coating of racism, complete with visual aid:

Why are there Canadians singing at the All-Star Game? I guess because there's still a Canadian team in Major League Baseball, although in 40 years, I never noticed them do "O Canada" at any other baseball game.

Anyway, the rest of the group apologized and suspended his dumb ass.