Uh-Oh: Elizabeth Warren Makes it REALLY Obvious She Is Not Happy With Tim Kaine as Hillary's VP

This is bad politics, but can you really blame her?
This is bad politics, but can you really blame her?

Before I even start, let me say that not only do I agree with Ben and Robert that Tim Kaine is probably the politically smart pick for Hillary as VP (mainly because we can't afford to lose Cory Booker's or Sherrod Brown's senate seat), I would be okay with putting Gary Busey on the ticket if it helped beat Trump.

Having said that, I can't really blame Elizabeth Warren for making her displeasure at the pick this fucking obvious:

She might have gotten away with it if Muir hadn't nailed the question a second time. Part of this is protecting her progressive brand, I'm sure, but even that has, at its root, the frustration at Hillary's decision to pick literally the one candidate who reminds people of the worst DLC/Blue Dog suspicions the left has about Hillary.

But if Warren's going to be of help to Hillary, she needs to fight through that. In for a penny, in for a pound. If he helps beat Trump, HE'S THE RIGHT PICK.