TERRORIST meets a POKEMON

OPEN in a city street. We meet a POKEMON sitting behind a trashcan. A TERRORIST runs around the corner and crouches next to the POKEMON
OPEN in a city street. We meet a POKEMON sitting behind a trashcan. A TERRORIST runs around the corner and crouches next to the POKEMON
 pokemon terrorist.jpg

OPEN in a city street. We meet a POKEMON sitting behind a trashcan. A TERRORIST runs around the corner and crouches next to the POKEMON.

POKEMON: Hello. I’m a Pokemon.

TERRORIST: I’m a Terrorist.

POKEMON: I’m kind of a big deal. I’m all over people’s News Feeds.

TERRORIST: Ditto.

POKEMON: Everyone is chasing me but they’ll never catch me.

TERRORIST: Ditto.

POKEMON: Because I’m not ‘real’.

TERRORIST: Ditto.

POKEMON: I’m just a ‘monster' construct. I’m essentially a distraction from the crushing truth that our governments are are not with us or for us. They are, in fact, entirely adversarial and in collusion with death-dealing corporations who would rather have a climate of fear than one of rational communication. And they show no signs of ending their lying, grabbing, exploitative bullshit no matter what the human cost.

TERRORIST: Ditto.

POKEMON: I’m good for business.

TERRORIST: Ditto.

POKEMON: Sorry, I have to pay attention now. I’m keeping a look out for a smiling westerner with a fancy phone.

The TERRORIST holds his rifle up and aims it.

TERRORIST: Ditto.

END