Sarah Palin Accuses Black Pastor at RNC of 'Incitement' Because She Is an Idiot

Sarah Palin's Word-a-Day Calendar strikes again.
Sarah Palin's Word-a-Day Calendar strikes again.

Sarah Palin's absence from the Republican National Convention is proof of an unjust God, but thankfully, she's still got a keyboard, and doesn't have the sense to stay off of it. Here she is either trying to compliment Cleveland Pastor Darrell Scott's RNC speech, or crying out for emergency dermatology services:

  Ohhhh, yes! Eight minutes of goosebumps-inciting truth from Pastor Darrell Scott of Cleveland at the GOP Convention. Talk about an anointing! It's worth watching

Yes, he drove her goosebumps to violence, which doesn't sound all that pleasant, but since the rest of her post indicates Scott's speech made her anoint in her pants, I guess she liked it?

She also wrote in to Breitbart to butcher grammar some more, and urge Ted Cruz to "delete your career," a reference that nine months ago is about to call Palin to demand back from her:

  Turns out Ted Cruz’s partner, Carly Fiorina, had a more graceful exit from the political stage than he had.

Cruz’s broken pledge to support the will of the people tonight was one of those career-ending “read my lips” moments. I guarantee American voters took notice and felt more unsettling confirmation as to why we don’t much like typical politicians because they campaign one way, but act out another way. That kind of political status quo has got to go because it got us into the mess we’re in with America’s bankrupt budgets and ramped up security threats.

It’s commonplace for politicians to disbelieve their word is their bond, as evidenced by Cruz breaking his promise to endorse his party’s nominee, evidently thinking whilst on the convention stage, “At this point, what difference does it make?” We’ve been burned so horribly by that attitude that voters won’t reward politicians pulling that “what difference does it make” stunt again. Politicians will see — it makes all the difference in the world to us.

If Sarah Palin knew what words meant, she'd really be dangerous. But then she wouldn't be Sarah Palin, would she?