Joy Reid Panel Hilariously Torches Scumbag Conservatives Who Bashed Michelle Obama's Slavery Remarks

No, the White House wasn't built with "the cool kind of slave labor."
No, the White House wasn't built with "the cool kind of slave labor."

I can't really improve on Joy Reid and her show's response to shitbags like Rush Limbaugh, Tucker Carlson, and Bill O'Reilly slamming or otherwise derping about FLOTUS Michelle Obama's uncontroversial remark about slaves who built the White House. Panelists Toure', Nancy Giles, and Pete Domenick were uniformly searing and hilarious, but it was Giles who scored the win with her comment about O'Reilly's assertion that the slaves were "well-fed":

Like I said, I can't improve on it, I will only add that this is nothing new for conservatives. If you think Trump invented Republican/conservative racism, check out this Fox News supercut from 2008, before Michelle Obama was FLOTUS, and back when Trump was still a Hillary Clinton fan: