Holy Balls, You Won't Believe How Racist This Former Apprentice Star's Promotional Video Is

It's worse than you expect, even with the title "I Want to be Neenja."
It's worse than you expect, even with the title "I Want to be Neenja."

Too bad Trump already picked a VP, because this would have been one hell of an audition. Former Apprentice contestant Jennifer Murphy posted this promotional video a few months ago, but it just now got noticed on Reddit, and it is amazing. The song is even more racist than the title, "I Want to be Neenja," and she sings it right to an Asian lady in the front of the spectators:

Post your guesses for thought bubbles for that lady in the comments, the first of which was probably "I should say something...naahh!"