Elizabeth Warren Just Went Apesh*t on Mike Pence and Donald Trump

This was SAVAGE.
This was SAVAGE.
Elizabeth Warren Donald Trump

If there is a God, he/she will make Elizabeth Warren Hillary Clinton's running mate for president, if only to see the savage beating she will dole out to Donald Trump and his new BFF and presidential running mate Mike Pence.

This morning, Warren literally went apeshit on both Trump and Pence, calling them "a perfect match" who are "two small, insecure, weak men who use hate & fear to divide our country & our people."

Warren didn't stop there -- she went at them over and over again in what can only be described as a public castration:

More of this please. MUCH more!