Elizabeth Warren Has Just Two Words For Reporter Who Scolded Her For Calling Trump Racist

No, not those two.
No, not those two.

This really is literally too funny, because ABC News anchor David Muir first goads Elizabeth Warren into calling Trump racist, then immediately gets on her case for it. Her response is nearly perfect, but not the exact one I would have used:

"Come on."

I would have at least gone with "Come THE FUCK on!"

Muir's line of thinking illustrates what's dangerous about Trump, though, because what used to be the Andrew Breitbart premise, that there's literally nothing worse you can do to a person than call them racist, is now a very popular view among average white people. This is how Trump succeeds, because the more racist he is, the more he gets called racist, and the more resentful white people get about that.