Duck Dynasty Idiot Says We Were THIS CLOSE to Beating ISIS, But Your Vagina Ruined Everything

Thanks a lot, vaginas!
Thanks a lot, vaginas!

Apparently, Texas' abortion clinic TRAP laws had ISIS all boxed in and ready to stop killing Americans, until the Supreme Court went and gave them permission to keep right on killing us:

  They, on the day of that Supreme Court decision, they were jumping and hollering, they were basically saying “We can kill ’em! We can keep killin’ ’em!” They loved it!

I hope you ladies appreciate all that reproductive freedom we're paying for with our blood!