Did You Know the Media Calls Trump Racist Because They're Controlled By Satan?

Wait, even now that Roger Ailes has resigned?
Wait, even now that Roger Ailes has resigned?
1trump.jpg

In an interview with Breitbart News, Duck Dynasty patriarch confirmed something I've suspected ever since I sat through all eight episodes of NBC's "The Slap": the media is controlled by Satan.

Wrapping up the week-long RNC shitshow in Cleveland, Breitbart;s Steve Bannon asked Robertson why the media keeps calling Trump a fascist, and his followers knuckledragging racists. Minus the biblical digressions and pimpery of his new "documentary," here's what Robertson said:

Here's the longer version, so you don't think I took out any important context:

Maybe Robertson didn't get the memo that Roger Ailes quit this week.