Bernie Sanders Fans Blast Hillary From Their Lonely DNC Free Speech Cage

Whatever you think of the Bernie or Bust crowd, even they don't deserve this
Whatever you think of the Bernie or Bust crowd, even they don't deserve this

Whatever you think of the Bernie or Bust crowd, even they don't deserve this: a sad cage to chant in, about a mile away from where anyone can hear them. The only reason I came across them is because I had to wend my way through the barrier maze to get to the SEPTA trains at the Wells Fargo center while everyone else caught a shuttle or an Uber:

 So-called “free speech zones” have been a feature of these conventions for nearly thirty years now, and they seem to get even more absurd as time passes, if that’s possible. In Denver in 2008, the free speech cage was higher than this one, but it was only a few hundred yards from the convention floor, and just feet away from the media tents. These Bernie protesters would have a better chance of being heard if they stayed home and yelled at their TVs.