Zack Fisher is America and So Can You

"Made in f*cking USA"
zack fisher.jpg

If you are a Banter Member, please read Bob Cesca's latest column "The Summer of the Trump Bro" in this week's edition of Banter M to fully understand what we're up against when it comes to Donald Trump supporters.

In the meantime, please take a look at the meathead Trump supporter and gigantic racist asshole in question, Zack Fisher.

“Go fucking cook my burrito bitch...Go fucking cook my tortilla, mother fucker.”

“I fucked your whole fucking family with my big cock.”

How delightful.

This breathtaking rant took place at Donald Trump rally this past weekend in Phoenix, and is the living embodiment of the American id.

When one googles the definition of the 'id', this summary resonates in particular (bold emphasis mine):

The id is an important part of our personality because as newborns, it allows us to get our basic needs met. Freud believed that the id is based on our pleasure principle. In other words, the id wants whatever feels good at the time, with no consideration for the reality of the situation.

The roided up Mr Fisher could not be a better illustration of this raw egoic behavior. "I have a big dick and can kick your ass" is literally the definition of unconscious idiotic male aggression -- a potent force expertly tapped into by Donald Trump.

“Get the fuck out of here! Our country motherfucker, made in fucking USA. Trump! I love Trump!”

Zack Fisher is America, and so can you.