Watch Elizabeth Warren Continue to Own Donald Trump Like Bad Real Estate

She's in his head, and the rent is cheap.
She's in his head, and the rent is cheap.

Senator Elizabeth Warren continued her campaign of terror against Donald Trump this weekend by devoting most of a 13-minute speech to vaporizing the Republican nominee. I'm not so sure the subject matter is the most effective way to diminish Trump to voters, but I don't think that's the point, either:

Warren's running theme isn't that Trump is a horrible, scary racist, it's that he's a tiny-dicked, greedy child. The repetition of the theme is pure Trump rebranding, but voters aren't her main audience, he is. On that count, her strategy is working like a charm.

Here are all of the anti-Trump bits strung together. I like most of it, but the dismount was a little bit too blinkered for my tastes. Citizens United doesn't excite me all that much, and it's had little to do with Trump's success. Other than that, though, A+.