This Humiliation of Donald Trump is How Every Donald Trump Interview Should Go

This is so good and so simple, it will make you angry.
This is so good and so simple, it will make you angry.

This Lester Holt grilling of Donald Trump is so beautiful, I want to marry it, let it divorce me, and pay it alimony. At the same time, it pisses me off because it's so fucking simple: all Trump does is lie, so why can't every single interviewer crawl up his lying ass like this and stay there until he admits he's got nothing?