Known Idiot Donald Rumsfeld Endorses "Known Unknown" Donald Trump

You literally couldn't make this up.
You literally couldn't make this up.
rumsfeld-michigan_lea.jpg

Donald Rumsfeld, the hugely unpopular defense secretary under George W. Bush announced last night that he was endorsing Donald Trump for president.

This is about as much use to Trump as an endorsement from Kim Kardashian given Rumsfeld is widely recognized as being one of the worst defense secretaries in US history. Rumsfeld was so bad that even Trump called him a "disaster" back in 2007.

“Mrs. Clinton is a known known,” he told the Daily Mail in a hilariously stupid interview. “Donald Trump is a known unknown who’s a recent entry into the equation. And I am a lot more comfortable with a known unknown, who I will support, than with a known known who is unacceptable.”

You might remember Rumsfeld talking about known knows and known unknowns back in 2002 when asked about the lack of evidence linking Saddam Hussein to the supply of weapons of mass destruction to terrorist groups.

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know," said Rummy.

"We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know."

It is known that Donald Rumsfeld is a known known endorsing an known unknown, making it known that this endorsement is as useless as Rumsfeld himself.