"I'm With Her!" President Barack Obama Endorses Hillary Clinton

It's on.
It's on.

Bernie Sanders is hanging on until Tuesday, but he's a dead man walking. President Obama just endorsed Hillary:

Obama isn't wasting any time, either. He's already scheduled to hit the stump next Wednesday, right after Bernie drops out.

President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton to Campaign in Wisconsin

President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton will campaign in Green Bay, Wisconsin on Wednesday, June 15. The event follows President Obama's endorsement earlier today that was announced online in a video and email, "I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office. She’s got the courage, the compassion, and the heart to get the job done...I have seen her judgment. I've seen her toughness. I've seen her commitment to our values up close. And I’ve seen her determination to give every American a fair shot at opportunity, no matter how tough the fight -- that’s what's always driven her, and still does."

 In Green Bay, President Obama and Clinton will discuss building on the progress we've made and their vision for an America that is stronger together.

Earlier in the week, Hillary Clinton will campaign in Ohio on Monday, June 13 and Pennsylvania on Tuesday, June 14.