Gee, If Only Hillary Had Warned Republicans About Preventing Benghazi Ahead of Time

You won't see this on the news today.
You won't see this on the news today.

So, Republicans have released their report on Benghazi, and it shows that the investigation was, indeed, the fruitless political hit job on Hillary Clinton that they already admitted it was, and while the media has done a halfway decent job of reporting it as the steaming pile of $7 million shit it is, here's one thing you probably won't be seeing on the news today. More than a year before the attacks on Benghazi, Hillary warned that Republican budget cuts would lead to something like this:

 Does it get any more on the nose than "we will pay a higher price later in crises that are allowed to simmer and boil over into conflicts?"

I'd settle for a mere mention of the fact that Republicans slashed State Department security funding for years leading up to Benghazi.