Brexit Walks into a Bar...

We open in a British living room. BREXIT is talking to his wife EU.
We open in a British living room. BREXIT is talking to his wife EU.
Bar loser.jpg

We open in a British living room. BREXIT is talking to his wife EU.

BREXIT: Fuck you and fuck this. You and the kids are holding me back, man! I'm a talent. Maybe I'll start a band, man. I've still got IT. I'm outahere on my new motor bike and I'm gonna FUCK ME SOME CHICKS!

With a flick of his pony tail BREXIT leaves EU and the kids. We hear the sound of a motor bike starting.

BREXIT: I'M GONNA FUCK ME SOME CHICKS!!!!!

CUT to trendy bar filled with chicks. BREXIT walks over to some chicks.

BREXIT: What's up ladies. Who wants to see a card trick?

CHICKS: Like, Ewwwww.

CUT to studio apartment with a mattress on the floor BREXIT is eating tuna out of a can while leaning over the sink. He checks for messages on his phone.

PHONE: You have no new messages.

END