Watch: US Troops Roar At Mention of a Third Obama Biden Presidential Run

Guess they miss him already. Thanks, Donald Trump!
Guess they miss him already. Thanks, Donald Trump!

President Obama joked on Saturday that Ted Cruz and Donald Trump are doing wonders for his approval ratings, but now that it's just Trump, Obama is positively on fire. At a USO event yesterday, Obama earned an extended cheer from the crowd when David Letterman joked about another Obama/Biden run:

Earlier in the show, Jon Stewart made a funny/not funny joke about how President Trump will be keeping our troops busy:

The media keeps pushing this myth of Trump as a dove, even though he's a self-evidently Muslim-hating bull in the international china shop. Here's hoping we never have to find out.