Watch Fox News Douche Caught Trashing Bernie Sanders on Hot Mic

If we wanted any shit out of these guys, we'd squeeze their heads.
If we wanted any shit out of these guys, we'd squeeze their heads.

Whatever your opinion of Bernie Sanders, I'm sure everyone can agree on fuck Geraldo Rivera, who got caught shit-talking Bernie when Sean Hannity tossed to Bernie's victory speech:

The real joke is that while Geraldo was trashing "annoying" Bernie, his Fox-mates literally couldn't go 20 seconds without fucking up the facts